Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Merry Christmas MMSC130

This card is for Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - MMSC130. The beautiful Christmas Ornaments digital stamp is from priscillastyles-store. I colored the digi with Copic markers and made the poinsettias with my new Spellbinders dies. Love these things. Stenciled the veins on the leaves with gold metallic marker, and added little gold studs for centers. Some gold ribbon, and voila! tfl
I am also entering this card into these challenges:
1. 2 Sisters Challenge - Anything Goes;
2. Christmas Card Challenge;

No comments: