Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Thursday, March 17, 2011

You Make Me Smile

This card is for today's Ways to Use It Challenge - WT314 - at Splitcoaststampers. We were to use smiles somehow on our creation. Well, this little bee has always made me smile, so I thought he'd be a perfect choice, and the nice bright yellows are pretty cheery too! Everything was stamped and heat embossed, and the vellum paper on the bottom seemed to be just right. One of my very favorite ribbons finish it off. tfl

No comments: