Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Friday, March 25, 2011

Where's the Sun??????

OMG! It has rained so much here lately...and yesterday we lost power for most of the day because of all the rain and wind! Sure missing FL right now, but I know soon it will be beautiful and we'll be sitting on our deck enjoying the wonderful weather without the humidity of FL. So....for now I've created my own sunshine with this card.
I used 2 challenges for inspiration:
1. Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - MMSC96 - found here: http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/; and
2. Splitcoaststampers F4A57 - to use sunshine as our inspiration - found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/free-all-f45/f4a57-hello-sunshine-3-25-11-a-t523841.html.
tfl

4 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Great job with this layout. You've created such a fun, bright, upbeat card! The flip flops are adorable and I can't believe you found ribbon to match so well! My daughter would love this because since she was a little thing I have sung this song to her. Thanks for joining us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
~Renee
MMSC DT

Priscilla said...

What a wonderful creation live the embossing and your photo quality is aweome. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness challenge and as always it is a pleasure to stop by your blog for a visit.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Valerie said...

Wow! This is so sunny and fun! Thank you for playing with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I can't wait to see your next creation!
Valerie
PriscillaStyles DT

Amy said...

Everything about this card reminds me of you! It's so fun, colorful, and happy! You've brought lots of great elements together in such a wonderful way! Happy, Happy, Happy!