Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Friday, February 26, 2010

Cardinal Spring Celebration F4A1 M4TW18


This card is for 3 challenges:

1. Splitcoaststampers Free For All Challenge found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481824. My texture is my cuttlebugged bg, and my color not normally used is red/green combo;

2. Paper Makeup Stamps Inspiration challenge, found here: http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.com/2010/02/makeup-4-weekend-18.html. It certainly doesn't feel like spring here yet, but I'm hoping if I keep doing spring-like cards, that it will happen SOON!!!!; and


I'm hoping that my cuttlebugged swiss dots counts as polka dots. Hmmm...I seem to be having a lot of hopes...maybe I should do my next card with a theme of hope! hehe

tfl

7 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful job!! Thank you so much for playing along in this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

You did a beautiful card from my inspiration picture! Thanks for playing in this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge!

Jeanne said...

Love your card and the birds!!!!! Enjoy the challenge.

Elizabeth S. said...

Beautiful card!!

Ginny said...

Cute card!

dawnmercedes said...

looks good!

Randee E said...

Gorgeous card and way to multi-task :0)