Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Monday, August 17, 2009

Leaves of Peace (CAS28) and Pots of Gold (TLC234)




The top card is for Splitcoaststampers Clean and Simple Challenge (CAS28), to make a masculine card. I love this new stamp I got at CHA. I stamped the leaf multiple times on glossy white cs and heat embossed. Sorry that blogger turned it sideways. Jeesh.
The bottom card is for Splitcoaststampers Technique Lovers Challenge (TLC234), gold leaf pen resist. I used my gold metallic paint pen and a stencil I created with my cricut. The other gold panel is a botched attempt at faux metal...knew it would come in handy for something...lol. I used glimmer mist for the bg for the flowers.
tfl

No comments: