Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update on Deb from my sister, Kat

Hello All!

I know all of you have been amazing at sending positive energy, cards and messages to Deb and I deeply appreciate it!!!!! She is not through the woods yet, by far and she still needs our support. Read the email below... in response to her last round of chemo. NOT good! Again I ask for you to find it within yourself to create a card, send a positive message and healing energy. You can send cards to:

Kat Perry
"For Deb"
200 Brighton Hill Road
Minot, Maine 04258

Thank you in advance for your love & prayers. One small moment in your time and effort makes a huge difference in the heart and hope of another human being! Please take a moment and act.

Hugs & peaceful energy,
Kat> >

"Hello,

> > > > Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but the> past week was pretty bad. I had some bad reactions to> the chemo last week and when they tried to infuse me had a> huge amount of pain that even morphine couldn't take> care of. My doctor ordered a CT scan and found out> that my intrapertoneal port had come apart and the chemo was> going through my tissues instead of my abdomen. > Now I am on chemo hold until I can get surgery to fix> it............ what an ordeal!!

> > > I am better today though, and feeling much> better. Just waiting to hear about when I can> have the fix surgery done....">

Deb

No comments: