Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good Luck WT209 & ST PATRICK




Well, today must be my lucky day!!! While waiting for today's SCS Ways to Use It Challenge (WT209), I made this card for my mil, who is having cateract (sp?) today. Then I came back to check and today's challenge was to make a card with green!!! YEAH!!! I'm also entering a pic of the inside. Of course, I will write a little personal note inside, but wanted to show this since it is the only rubber stamping on the card. The cover is made with a cricut design studio file done by Capadia of Capadia Designs http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/. I love her work, and the fact that she shares it with all of us. tfl

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Val,

I love your card - thanks so much for letting me know about it! I hope the surgery went well.

Diane (Capadia)