Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

This card was inspired by today's Splitcoastampers Inspiration Challenge - IC332 - Greenheart. The item I used was a beautiful cutting board found here: http://www.greenheartshop.org/sobremesa-fair-trade-tabletop/wood/teakwood-oblong-cutting-board.html . I was also inspired by the beautiful tulips and other Spring flowers that my husband has planted in our yard. I'm giving him this card as a thank you for all the hard work he's put into making our garden so amazing!
The tulips are from Hero Arts. It is pre-colored, so I can't take credit for that. Beautiful, aren't they?
The dp is My Mind's Eye. Love their designs!
tfl

No comments: