Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Monday, October 10, 2011

Looking through the Window TLC346

This card is for today's Splitcoaststampers' Technique Lovers Challenge - TLC346 - Stack up the Background. I used leaves in 2 layers, then flowers, then the screen on top, which I then heat embossed with detail silver embossing powder. Made a little window with sill, which I distressed to look like wood, then a little lace curtain on top. tfl

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Great card. Makes me think I'm looking out a window. Nice job.