Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Monday, July 18, 2011

Cards and Prayers Needed Please







Special Request from my Sister:

For all of you that have and continue to participate in the "Do it for Deb" card campaign I have another special request to add...

My Dearest Mother-in-law has been sick and needs all of the care, support, love and prayers that you can offer! She is praying for a miracle and needs our help!

If you have not met Mom...she is an angel that has been such a blessing in my life! I could not have asked for a better Mom. She is kind, she is gentle, she is selfless, she is giving, she is warm, she is strong, she is beautiful, she is a smile on a day when you feel like you will never smile again and a warm hug that comforts you.

As with the campaign for Deb, I am requesting that prayers of well wishes are made and that if you could take a small moment of your time and effort to write a card, send an inspirational quote, send well wishes her way...it would be greatly appreciated.

The card can be on a simple piece of paper, handwritten...the only cost is a moment of your time and 44 cents for the stamp. Small efforts on our part can and do make a HUGE difference to others!! Send these out as soon as possible so she can feel your support.

The address to send cards/inspirational support to is:

Carol Perry
Caring for Carol Campaign
9 Smith Street
Bristol, Rhode Island 02809

For all of you who are and will participate in the "Do it for Deb" campaign and the "Caring for Carol Campaign"--thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am always humbled by all of your love and support for myself and those I love. May the kindness you offer others always come back to you!

With love and well wishes...
Hugs,
Kat

No comments: