Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Reading & Relaxation SC336

This card is for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge - SC336. The Dandelion stamp is from Hero Arts. This is one of my favorites. I stamped it twice onto a blue paper scrap I had with white pigment ink and used detail white embossing powder, which was then heat set. Layered that onto a piece of white cardstock, which I cuttlebugged, put together with the little "Relax" sentiment strip, added some ribbon, and Voila...a bookmarker. Cuttlebugged the card, stamped the dandelion in blue on the inside. The bookmarker is attached to the card with the cute little white spiral clips. I'm going to make a few of these with different designs for our local craft fair in October. tfl

PS - The little wooden birdie is from one of our local nurseries...isn't he just adorable???!!

No comments: