Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shea Butter Roses IC285



This card is for today's Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge - IC285. I was inspired by the colors of the shea butter soap in the pic above my card. Beautiful colors! The soap is found here at the Spotted Moth. I used my whitewash core'dinations paper to make my cuttlebugged, sanded paisley bg and to make my flower, which was torn, shaped, cuttlebugged, sanded, and inked on the edges. Love making soft, feminine cards like this! tfl



No comments: