Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SU Ornament Card

Yesterday I went to a workshop at my new SU demonstrator's house here in California, and met some wonderful people and had a great time! I had to leave before the end of the workshop, so Yolanda kindly gave me the package she had to make some little tags for Christmas. I used one of the cute ornaments to make this card today.
I am entering it into the following challenges:
1. Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge - CC296 - found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/color-combinations-f43/cc296-poppy-tempting-white-t511453.html; and
2. Mojo Monday sketch challenge - MOJO164 - found here: http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2010/11/mojo-monday-164.html. What a perfect sketch for this cutle little ornament!
Thanks, Yolanda, for the inspiration and a great time!
tfl

3 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

Val, I love the top card with the 3-d orni! very cool, I must try that;)

Colorado Crafter said...

Very pretty card!! I have the SU ornament punch and hope to get some matching stamps soon. I'd love to know how the 3D part of this ornament was made... Please share!!!

SmilynStef said...

I just added that ornament punch to my collection ... love how this one is adorned ... lovely holiday card.