Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lovey & Dovey CC276 stamp-n-doodle


This card is for 2 challenges:
1. Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge - CC276 - found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495667; and

These doves remind me of a pair that regularly visit our feeder. We call them Lovey & Dovey...hehe. I colored the image on watercolor paper with watercolor pencils, and blended with my aquapainter. The braid is a gift I got from Priscilla at Priscillastyles, and the little charm is from an old necklace I had years ago. tfl

2 comments:

Crystal said...

beautiful wow great image and love the embossing!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love the name Lovey & Dovey. Super job. Cheers Lynne, Stamp-n-doodle