Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Monday, January 11, 2010

Birthday Strawberry Kiwi Cake TLC255 CAS49


This card is for 2 challenges at Splitcoaststampers: TLC255 and CAS49. For TLC255, the cake is embossed with scented embossing powder, which I made by mixing 1 part Strawberry Kiwi Crystal Lite powdered mix with 2 parts clear embossing powder. It has a slight scent, but not as much as I would have liked. CAS49 was to cut something out for your card, so I cut out a window for my cake. tfl

No comments: