Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Mouse SC259


This card is for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge (SC259). I had this little Christmas mouse already colored, so it went pretty fast. I love this sketch! I'm sorry, I can't remember where I got this little digital mouse from. Must have been before I started that info in my filenames. If anyone would like credit, please let me know, and I'd be happy to include it.

I'm sending this card to my friend, Deb. She has been mentioned here many times, as she was fighting cancer, and I had requested cards be sent to her. Great news!!! She is in remission!!! Isn't that wonderful! Thank you to all of you who sent cards and prayed for her!

No comments: