Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Friday, November 13, 2009

Don't give up on me







Hi everyone! Yep, I'm still alive! Who would believe that retired life would be so busy that you just didn't have time to blog!!!!???? Geesh! Anyway, just got back from our 3rd Anniversary cruise to the Bahamas...had a great time...attaching a few pics. Yesterday, I spent time (that I normally would have been crafting and blogging) packaging up birthday gifts...lots of them this month. Have more jewelry to make for Christmas, and shopping and packaging to do, so not much card making going on right now, but I did get some Nesties and new Cuttlebug folders that I'm anxious to use, so once the craziness is over, I'll try to get back to posting more regularly. In the meantime, thanks for checking in. Hugs!

No comments: