Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Friday, September 18, 2009

Christmas Angel for Mom MMSC19

This is a Christmas card for my Mom-in-law. She loves angels and when I saw a card made with this stamp the other day, I just knew I had to get it. The whole set is just beautiful! It's by Inkadinkadoo. I used the layout from this week's Midnight Madness challenge (MMS19) found here: http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/2009/09/midnight-madness-week-19-mmsc19.html. tfl

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

What a beautiful image! I have been wanting to do a card like this. Can't seem to get my image to come out clear as yours is. Fabulous card. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at the MMSC. Hope you will continue to play. We have some really fun things planned in the coming weeks. Don't miss them.

Carolyn MMSC DT
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow, this is one of those beguiling creations you just need to take a closer look at. What an outstanding job you did on this marvelous card. An elegant work of art! Thanks for playing along with us this week at MMSC. We sure do appreciate it.

Carol
MMSC-GDT-September

Priscilla said...

Your card is so beautiful..I bet it glimmers IRL huh? Love the blue with the silver..very christmasy Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week. Please join in the Stampers United blog hop this Sat if you get a chance.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

scrapperjulia said...

This is so beautiful! Love that image too and the colors, just fabulous!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

WOW, this is a stunning creation Val....lovely image and details, colors are just gorgeous too! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week.
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

PS: I have some blog candy for the MM players. If you leave a comment on my blog you will get an extra entry into the drawing!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful Monochromatic card Val!! Your image is beautifully done!!! Fabulous take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week!!