Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Friday, June 5, 2009

Doggie Patchwork S2GSC13


This is a card I did for a sketch challenge (S2GSC13) at Shirleys2girls blog http://karolyns-paperkraft.blogspot.com/, using paper piecing. tfl

5 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Ca-YUTE!! You worked this challenge BRILLIANTLY!! I really love all the dimension and texture that you've added. Just darling! Now which one of your friends are you going to invite to play along, too? Thanks so much for playing! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

Justine said...

I am so excited to see a new face. Love the photo of you and your husband!!. The card is adorable and I love how you stayed with the Dog theme. I hope to see you again, Good Luck

Debbie said...

Val -Want an adorable card! Love all the texture and colors in your card! Thanks for playing Twisted Thursday.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable card! This could not be cuter and is such a perfect take on this week's TT sketch. Thanks for playing along with us!

Jaspere said...

Wow this is such a fun card. Love all the work you put into it. Your creativity really shines.