Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sympathy SC229, CC219


Well, just returned from vacation in Vegas & CA to find that the first card I needed to do was a sympathy card for my brother-in-law and his family, as they lost his mother last week. So, I decided to combine today's sketch challenge (SC229) and yesterday's color challenge #CC219) at SCS. I used watercolor pencils on the digital stamp last night and allowed it to dry overnight before putting the card together today. Cuttlebugged the coredinations paper and added some subtle gold highlights to the flowers and around the image panel. The inside top is covered with the flowered wallpaper to cover the brads and to brighten it up a little. The inside sentiment is "May your love for each other help you through this difficult time." tfl

No comments: