Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Porcelain Rose SC223


This card is for SCS Sketch Challenge (SC223). I love this sketch, and thought it was perfect to use my favorite papers by Basic Grey. I just adore this Porcelain collection! I heat embossed the rose and used different cuttlebug folders on each layer and popped the top 2 squares up with pop dots. Added some stickles around the smallest square and brads with some stickles on top and the little dragonfly. On the inside I put a little of the green swirly border and a little strip of the mellow moss just on the right edge. tfl

No comments: