Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Monday, April 6, 2009

Flowers for A Lovely Lady


I created this card today for my husband's aunt, who is a lovely lady and just turned 99 years old in Lockport, NY. I used today's SCS TLC215 challenge for the layout and the colors from STVCC7. Inside it will simply say "We love you very much, Aunt Ang!".


I cut the flower pot , the little garden stake and the flowers out with my cricut and Walk In A Garden cartridge and cuttlebugged and stamped them. I used a mesh background stamp on the biggest flowers, and just stamped the pad directly onto the centers. I used some leaves from a little bucket of bubble bath flowers and put little dots of stickles on them for dew drops.


I like the way this came out. Hope you like it too. tfl

No comments: