Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Monday, May 21, 2012

Pinwheel Love

This card was inspired by today's Splitcoaststampers Technique Lovers Challenge - TLC378 - Brayered Paper Elements - I brayered my Cuttlebug embossing folder before running it through with yellow ink, then brayered turquoise ink on the embossed piece after taking it out of the folder.

It was also inspired by a tutorial for pinwheels, found at the Crafty Steals blog here.

The paper for the pinwheels and the brad are from My Mind's Eye.

tfl

1 comment:

Jocelyn Olson said...

That background is so gorgeous! Wow! I love the sweet pinwheel, too. What a great card! I'll go check out your SCS cards. :)