Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hope for Deb Revisited

My friend, Deb, is still battling cancer...my sister says she just loves the cards that have been sent in the past, and has requested that we send some more to help cheer her up and know that she is not alone. Here's the email from my sister on Deb's behalf:

Good afternoon my dear friends,

It is with great sadness that I am writing you for a second year in a row for the "Do it for Deb" card campaign.

My dear friend Deb is still fighting a courageous battle with ovarian cancer and has been having a full year straight of treatments which has and is taking its toll on her mind, body, soul and spirit...as you can imagine!

She needs words of encouragement, not so much to speak to her illness, but just to say she is thought of and that we are cheering for her.

As I have stated before, none of us walk through this journey alone and she needs to know she is NOT alone we are all here supporting her, even if only in spirit.

Please send this email to as many friends and family that you can think of to participate in this campaign. It only takes a few moments of time and the cost of a stamp. Mail cards to the following address as soon as possible!

Deb Cole
c/o Kat Perry
11 Pleasant Drive
Minot, Maine 04258

I am eternally grateful for your willingness to write a few words of encouragement or send a card that I can pass along.

Love and gratitude,
Miss Kat
----------------------------------------------------
Again, thank you for your help! Big hugs, Val

No comments: