Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm Baaaack....at least partially!




Hi there! Thanks for checking in! We finally got moved to CA, although we're staying in a temporary place right now. I don't have all my crafting supplies, so my cards will be kinda cryptic for a while, but figure this is a good time to work on the "Cards for Kids" campaign, since they have to be kept fairly simple anyway. However, I can start off with 3 cards that I made with Amy before I left. Just haven't been able to post them before. Here they are. I sure miss that girl!

No comments: