Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Monday, September 13, 2010

Inspiration & Moving Progress

OMG! If you'd like to see a beautiful card, go to Joan Ervin's Splitcoaststampers entry for today's Technique Lovers Challenge here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1794452!!! This is one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen!!! I soooooo wish I could play today! My mind is just going crazy with the things I could do with this technique!!! But...right now I'm sitting on an air mattress with my little netbook, most of my crafting supplies sitting in a box in a closet, as we are moving...oh well, I'll just soak up great ideas from you and all the other talented crafters out there until I can stamp again! I did do 3 cards with my friend, Amy, a couple weeks ago, but haven't had time to take pics and upload. Had the big moving sale this weekend (very successful, thank God!), so maybe I can get them up here before we actually move. Thanks for stopping by. I WILL BE BACK!!! ~.~

No comments: